Sunday, August 24, 2008

Custom Chains

With special thanks going to Linda Chandler and Christine Ritchy and Linda Jones for their books that help so much. I decided it was time to wrap more than just pendants, chains too. I feel that will be a nice benefit to the customer and make that piece of jewelry even more personal. So back to the chain, here's a picture at my first attempt

The instructions for doing this were very simple and very well illustrated. I'll try to get some more done, I just moved and getting the new shop setup, I'll unpack later.

2 comments:

Kewlie said...

Hiya Yankee!
That is a delicate, very pretty chain! I love your design... and I can see you using this chain in many different pieces of Jewellery!
Really beautiful...and well done!

Kewlie said...

Hiya Yankee :)

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and ask you how you have been?
It has been a long while since we last chatted and I hope that you are doing well.

I am eager to see what new things that you have made :D

I have added some things to my new blog (the link to my new blog...is on my Kewlies Blog).

Take Care,

From Kewlie